What is The Rotary Youth Leadership Award (RYLA)?
Applications are now open for the Rotary Youth Leadership Awards (RYLA) 2020. providing an amazing opportunity for you to:
- Gain exposure to leadership scenarios
- Explore problem-solving strategies as part of a team
- Discuss and apply creative approaches to leadership and conflict management
- Build confidence in yourself and what you can achieve
- Meet new people and make lasting friendships
- Learn how to arrange youth activities and community service projects at locally and internationally
Caterham Rotary is sponsoring two candidates who live or attend schools in the CR3 or CR6 area to attend this residential course which takes place during the weeks of 5th April 2020 or 12th April 2020. The course takes place at the High Ashurst Activity Centre in the lovely Surrey Hills and is run by the Surrey Outdoor Learning Development Centre. Please note that applicants must be 15 or over and under 18 by the last date of the course.
Applications close on 20th December 2019. A WORD Application form can be downloaded from the link below, and once completed should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any queries about the course should also be submitted to email@example.com